Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Summer vacation on Beaver Island & ETSY

Hi Everyone!

It has been a while since I've posted on my blog.  Guess I've been busy with other things.  Spent the summer on Beaver Island (Michigan) so that time went by in a flash!

Spent Tuesdays doing art lessons - some with Lois (foreground).  Others with a group of friends.

Spent some time having cocktails with friends!  And I learned how to make a good frozen strawberry marquarita.

Lots of time reading or making jewelry on our porch with the pooch and hubby.

Took bog walks with the neighbor.

Garden tour of beautiful gardens on Beaver Island.

Hikes with friends and the dog on the island.

Sold jewelry at Art in the Harbor on Saturdays in July and August. 

Gee, that was just a portion of what I did on my summer vacation!  In December I went to New Orleans with my husband who had to attend a conference.  Guess I'll put those photos in another blog, soon to come.

Lately, I have been trying to sell beads and jewelry on Brown Dog Glass Beads on ETSY.  That is the name of my shop under Handmade items.  That takes some time as you need to photograph the item, describe and post it, then try to "advertise" it around on social media.  There are zillions of cool shops on ETSY so I'm not quite sure how you get noticed.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/BrownDogGlassBeads  This is the link to my shop.  Check it out!  And here's a couple items in my shop:









Talk to you later!


GO BACK TO: http://www.BeaverIslandJewelry.com HOME PAGE or http://www.ETSY.com/shop/BrownDogGlassBeads

No comments: