Friday, June 10, 2011

Bead & Button Day Two

This day was mostly spent in a class: Mixing Metals with Mary Hettmansperger. I would take another class from her in a heartbeat. My class worked with silver PMC and copper. We made our silver items and then worked on cutting copper, patina, pounding the metal with patterns.

The following pictures are of her things:































































As you can see she makes really cool items that can also work with lamp work.

Next is a photo of my finished pieces. The domed silver item is PMC. sterling silver. I even did weaving with paper PMC!









Then for dinner we had Thai which was excellent. We met our friends Dawn and Annmarie.




No shopping today...but tomorrow I will be back!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: